Our organization works in a self-financed way, we collect almost all of our resources from the volunteers’ contribution, this money helps us to boost our organization and keep our projects alive, as you will understand, a legally constituted organization that works formally has many expenses Because we do not receive money from the government or other organizations.
* We have calculated the following amount of contribution:
Two weeks ……. 250 US Dollars
Three weeks ….. 270 US Dollars
Four weeks …… 290 US Dollars
*Lunch is provided for an additional cost of two Dollars each day, you have to coordinate this with the coordinator before coming to our project.
* This contribicion includes:
– Accommodation in the house of the Organization in a comfortable room, usually shared with a volunteer, option of individual room according to availability, bathrooms equipped with hot water.
- basic materials
– Internet WIFI high-speed uninterrupted.
– Group excursions Without guiding cost to interesting sites in the Mantaro valley and surrounding areas (lagoons, mountains, artisan villages, camping, central jungle, snow-capped mountains, country walks etc.)
- courses or exchange in: bakery, meals, cocktails.
- Introduction to the Andean culture cradle of the Inca civilization, Quechua language, Incan shamanic experience (optional)*
– access to equipped kitchen, living room, large terrace to rest, garden and other basic amenities.
* (Optional and only for interested people) to experience the various forms of Andean energy and mysticism, Munay-ki, Andean misha, Andean Reiki and others.
* NOT included in the contribution:
- air passages and vaccination.
-Personal cleaning materials
This contribution guarantees the continuity and sustainability of the organization and all its projects; It also supports administrative costs, web development, services and staff (coordinators, assistants and others)
It also enables us to obtain Project and Program Material.
It is important to know that your contribution helps us with the direct expenses of our own projects, rent of premises and materials, are real expenses, we do not make intermediary to schools or institutions of third parties, if this were so, our expenses would be much lower, thanks For your understanding