Our organization works in a self-financed way, we collect almost all of our resources from the volunteers’ contribution, this money helps us to boost our organization and keep our projects alive, as you will understand, a legally constituted organization that works formally has many expenses Because we do not receive money from the government or other organizations.
the amount of the contribution is voluntarily accepted by the participant as a donation, and is calculated on a monthly basis, is not charged for a service similar to a hostel, we are a social work organization, please read all sections and philosophy of our organization, do not confuse this with a cheap tourist host. we strongly urge you to agree to the agreement because we are a small project and any alteration produces an impact that we wish to avoid, the amount suggested is as follows:
|Contribucion:||first month||second month||third month||important note|
|Monthly amount||US $190||US $90||US $90||US $90 after the firts month*|
|accommodation||US $90||US $90||US $90||US $3 per day**|
* It is possible to make a discount or completely exonerate the amount of contribution to those people who have a commitment to work with the organization and the work team, People contacted from specialized pages, ex - volunteers, collaborators or coordinators. If you are interested, please see the availability of places and apply to be evaluated in this option.
*optionally Lunch is provided for an additional cost of two Dollars each day, you have to coordinate this with the coordinator before coming to our project.
**3 US Dollars of daily contribution per lodging question in the house of the organization, this amount helps us to maintain the rent of this house and to pay for the necessary services related to this (before being accepted to check if there is availability)
* This contribicion includes:
– Accommodation in the house of the Organization in a comfortable room, usually shared with a volunteer, option of individual room according to availability, bathrooms equipped with hot water.
- basic materials
– Internet WIFI high-speed uninterrupted.
– Group excursions Without guiding cost to interesting sites in the Mantaro valley and surrounding areas (lagoons, mountains, artisan villages, camping, central jungle, snow-capped mountains, country walks etc.)
- courses or exchange in: bakery, meals, cocktails.
- Introduction to the Andean culture cradle of the Inca civilization, Quechua language, Incan shamanic experience (optional)*
– access to equipped kitchen, living room, large terrace to rest, garden and other basic amenities.
* (Optional and only for interested people) to experience the various forms of Andean energy and mysticism, Munay-ki, Andean misha, Andean Reiki and others.
* NOT included in the contribution:
- air passages and vaccination.
-Personal cleaning materials
This contribution guarantees the continuity and sustainability of the organization and all its projects; It also supports administrative costs, web development, services and staff (coordinators, assistants and others)
It also enables us to obtain Project and Program Material.
It is important to know that your contribution helps us with the direct expenses of our own projects, rent of premises and materials, are real expenses, we do not make intermediary to schools or institutions of third parties, if this were so, our expenses would be much lower, thanks For your understanding