General contribution to the organization:
a single contribution of 290 US dollars for each month of participation
discounts of 50% of the contribution amount for participants of more than one month
without any economic contribution (from the second month) to those who seek greater social immersion in our organization and collaboration in our projects.
be paid in cash on the first day of your arrival at the project
IMPORTANT – this amount of contribution, discounts and other benefits are exclusively for the Huancayo project
* This contribicion includes:
- Accommodation in the house of the Organization in a comfortable room, usually shared with a volunteer, option of individual room according to availability.
- bathrooms equipped with hot water.
- Practical Spanish language course (theory and intensive practice)
- exchange in: Typical Peruvian foods, desserts, cakes and cocktails, Peruvian or / and native ingredients
- basic work materials
- Internet WIFI
- Group excursions Without guiding cost to interesting sites in the Mantaro valley and surrounding areas and other provinces (lagoons, mountains, artisan villages.camping, central jungle, snow-capped mountains, country walks, many pre-Inca ruins etc.)
- Introduction to the Andean culture cradle of the Inca civilization, Quechua language, Incan cosmovision, andean reiki and yoga. (optional)
- possibility of organizing excursions to other tourist places in Peru (optional)
- Valid official certificate of participation made by a legally registered non-profit organization (under request)
- advice and continuous support of people with training and extensive experience in social, cultural and economic projects of the Andean world
- access to equipped kitchen, living room, large terrace to rest, garden and other basic amenities.
* NOT included in the contribution:
- Travel Insurance
- air or bus passages and vaccination.
- Personal expenses
- Personal cleaning materials
It is important to know that your contribution helps us with the direct expenses of our own projects, rent of premises and materials, are real expenses, we do not make intermediary to schools or institutions of third parties, if this were so, our expenses would be much lower, thanks For your understanding.